24 Hour Cauliflower Salad
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 pound bacon, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup green peas (use frozen)
- Mix Miracle Whip, sugar and cheese, and half of the cooked bacon.
- Mix lettuce, cauliflower and red onion in large bowl with lid.
- Place dressing on base and spread across top and seal edges as you would a meringue.
- Tightly cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle on toppers of your choice and mix well.